As a user when I am browsing files I want to be able to see additional information about images so that I have more information about the content that I am looking at.
- Given that I have selected an image in the list view, when I click the info icon in the toolbar, then I can access file information additional file information.
- Image Properties information is shown for all file types and the section is called Image EXIF
- These fields are shown in the properties section:
- Date and Time, Width, Height
- Exposure Time, F Number, Flash, Focal Length, ISO Speed, Orientation
- Camera Manufacturer, Camera Model, Camera Software