As a user I need to be able to see the files and folders of the location I have navigated to so that I can select a file of my choosing, or navigate into a sub folder.
- Given that I have navigated into a location where there are files/folders to list (File Library, Personal Files etc) then;
- the files and folders are only listed if I have permission to read them
- the files and folders listed are determined by which section they are in (File Library, Personal Files)
- the columns are organised and behave as per Other Info below...
- Given that I double click on a folder, then the contents of the folder is opened and the breadcrumb updates.
- Given that I single click on a file or a folder then the row is selected.
- Given that the folder is empty then the empty folder state is displayed.
The file/folder list has the following columns:
|Name||Size||Modified on||Modified by|
|icon/thumbnail||file or folder name||size of the file||when the file changed||who changed the file|
|icon||Product Brochure.pdf||1.56MB||18/02/2015 14:36||John Knowles|
|icon||Price List.xls||1.5GB||3 days ago||Cilibiu Bogdan|
|thumbnail||Cats in Hats.jpg||978KB||3 hours ago||Adina Parpalita|
- The default sort order is on the Modified on column in most recent first
- Folders are grouped together, regardless of the sort column or sort order