Steps to reproduced:
1. At least one network and one site are setup in Cloud
2. At list two users are created and sign in to Alfresco in the cloud (User1 and User2)
3. User1 is logged in Alfresco Share (On-premise) from different terminal (browser window/tab)
4. Any site is created in Alfresco Share (On-premise) by User1
5. User2 is invited to the site with write permissions
6. Several files are created/uploaded into the Document Library of the site by User1
7. From terminal1 (browser window/tab) User1 selects several files and clicks 'Sync to Cloud' from Selected Items dropdawn
8. From terminal2 (browser window/tab) User2 locks some of the files (selected by User1 for sync) for editing (e.g. "Edit Offline")
9. From terminal1 (browser window/tab) User1 chooses any network -
>available site->document library and press OK button
Actual result: Notification about files are synced successfully appears. Files are synced and dispalyed in the Cloud.
Expected results: Files which are locked shouldn't be synced to the Cloud.