Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: 5.0
Fix Version/s: 5.0
Environment:Enterprise v5.0.0 (r83390-b75).
Full upgrade path: 3.4.14 (r60906-b5) > 4.2.3 (r79058-b50) > 5.0.0 (r83390-b75)
QALAB Stack 1 - RHEL 6.5 X64, MySQL v5.6.17, mysql-connector-java-5.1.32-bin.jar, Apache Tomcat 7.0.53, JDK 7 U60 X64.
Client: Windows 7 SP1 x64, FF v31.0
Sprint:Platform Team Sprint 11 (Dev)
- Perform the following on intial version (3.4.14)
- Create any site.
- Add any document to the site.
- Mark the document as favorite.
- Perform upgrade (3.4.14 > 4.2.3 > 5.0.0)
- Verify the My Favorities filter list.
- Add any document and mark it as favorite.
- The previously marked document is not present in the list (screen2.png).
- The marked after upgrade document is displayed in the list as expected (screen2.png).
- Both documents are displayed as marked as favorite on a Document Library page (without filters) (screen1.png).
- The previously marked document should be also present under My Favorities filter.
- Alfresco was configured with SOLR4 as per the instructions from
- It looks like a regression since 5.0.0 (r80103-b66).