Status: Open (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Synchronisation (Enterprise to Cloud)
Environment:Alfresco Enterprise v5.1.0 (r100467-b23) schema 9003- OOTB; RHEL 6.4x64; Client: Win7x 64, FF 36.0.4.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Cloud sync is configured in OP;
2. Any user is logged in the Share;
3. The user is authorized to Cloud;
4. Any site is created;
5. Any folder is created in the site's Document Library;
6. Any document is uploaded to the folder;
7. Sync the folder to the Cloud;
8. Delete the folder in OP;
Result: “Delete document” window is opened;
9. Click "Remove sync" button
Result: Sync is removed, "Remove sync" button is not disabled;
Expected result: Sync is removed, "Remove sync" button is disabled.
10. Click on the "Remove sync" button one more time;
Result: Error message “Could not remove sync” is appear (please, see attachment);
11. Click “OK” button;
Result: Failure window is closed, page is not reloaded.
Note: Issue is reproduced for documents.