Status: Ready to Test (View Workflow)
Resolution: Not a bug
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Sharepoint protocol / AOS
Environment:Alfresco Enterprise v5.0.1 (.2 r104561-b75) schema 8022, CentOS Linux release 7.1.1503, RDS/Aurora
Client: Microsoft Word for Mac 2011 (14.4.7), OS X (Version 10.9.4)
Steps to reproduce:
1. Any site is created in Share;
2. MS Word for Mac 2011 application is opened;
3. Enter some data to the document;
4. Go to File -> Share -> Save to SharePoint...
5. Click on '+' in the bottom of the window;
6. Enter the URL to the Document library for the created site. (e.g: https://auroratest.alfresco.me/alfresco/aos/Sites/test123/documentLibrary)
7. Click Add;
Notification appears: URL does not point to a document library or folder .
Note: When trying to open Document Library of a site in Document Connection - "Connection failed" error occurs.