Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Resolution: Cannot Reproduce
Affects Version/s: 5.1
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Sharepoint protocol / AOS
Environment:Alfresco Share v5.1-SNAPSHOT
(r111453-b320, Aikau 1.0.33, Spring Surf 5.1-SNAPSHOT, Spring WebScripts 5.1.2, Freemarker 2.3.20-alfresco-patched, Rhino 1.7R4-alfresco-patched, Yui 2.9.0-alfresco-20141223)
Alfresco Enterprise v5.1.0
(r111470-b231) schema 9009
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Any site is created in Share;
2. Any .docx document was saved to the site's Document Library;
3. MS Word 2013 is opened;
4. Document is opened via MS Word 2013 and checked out (File->Info->Manage Versions->Check Out).
5. Make some changes to the document;
6. Click Save button;
7. Log into Share;
8. Go to site Document Library and verify changes are applied to the document working copy;
Expected result: Document is present in "I'm Editing" section. Changes are applied to document working copy.
Actual result: Document is present in "I'm Editing" section.* Changes are not applied to document working copy.*
Note: The issue is not reproduced on 5.0.2 .