Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Resolution: Cannot Reproduce
Affects Version/s: 5.1
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Sharepoint protocol / AOS
Environment:Alfresco Share v5.1-SNAPSHOT
(r111453-b320, Aikau 1.0.33, Spring Surf 5.1-SNAPSHOT, Spring WebScripts 5.1.2, Freemarker 2.3.20-alfresco-patched, Rhino 1.7R4-alfresco-patched, Yui 2.9.0-alfresco-20141223)
Alfresco Enterprise v5.1.0
(r111470-b231) schema 9009
Client: Windows 7 x64
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. At least 2 sites is created in Share;
2. Create a folder (e.g. test1) in the Document Library of a site.
3. SPP is mapped as network drive.
4. Document Library of the site is opened.
5. Select one of the folders (test1) and right-click on it.
6. Click Copy action.
7. Go to the Document Library of another site.
8. Right-click inside the Document Library and click Paste action.
9. Folder (test1) is copied. Repeat steps 5 and 6 for the new copied folder (test1).
10. Right-click again and click Paste action.
Folder and it's copy are displayed successfully within the new site's doc lib;
'The destination already contains a folder named test1'