Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 5.1
Component/s: Document Library
Environment:Alfresco Share v5.1-SNAPSHOT (r111453-b320, Aikau 1.0.33, Spring Surf 5.1-SNAPSHOT, Spring WebScripts 5.1.2, Freemarker 2.3.20-alfresco-patched, Yui 2.9.0-alfresco-20141223)
Alfresco Enterprise v5.1.0
(r111470-b231) schema 9009
Steps to reproduce:
Test Browser : FireFox (40)
1. Login as admin user
2. Create any site
3. Upload any 'webm' file into the site document library.
4. Click on the play button on the 'webm' file in the document details page and watch the video until the play stops.
5. Click on the play button for the second time and view the display.
The video file should be displayed with play button an able to play the video when the play button is clicked at any time.
1. 'No video with supported format and MIME type found' message is displayed when clicked on the play button for second time.
2. Also 'No video with supported format and MIME type found' message is displayed when clicked on the pause button while playing the video at any time and this seems to be inconsistent.
Ref : Screen shot attached