This issue was raised in RM as RM-2609, but reproduces without the RM module installed.
The folder links on the document details page are encoded twice. This means that when the link is clicked, instead of correctly processing the filter, the Document Library is unable to find the correct page.
Steps to reproduce
- Within a site, create a folder containing a document.
- Visit the Document details page for that document
- Click the folder link in the node header to visit the containing folder.
- The folder is loaded in the document library
- The site root folder is loaded because the URL is incorrect
Note: This issues does not reproduce on the Shared Files doc lib.
Cause of the issue:
The fix in r110048 adds more proactive encoding within alfresco-macros.lib.ftl, this means that some things that shouldn't be encoded actually are.