I'm having an issue with Cloud Sync from Alfresco One to Alfresco Cloud.
STEP TO REPRODUCE:
1) go to Alfresco One and create a new site
2) in the document library create a new folder called "Test"
3) in the folder "Test", upload a new text file "test1.txt"
4) on the folder "Test", click on the action "Sync to Cloud" and select the destination in the Cloud
5) after the folder has been synched to the Cloud, go to the Alfresco Cloud synched folder
6) add a new text file "test2.txt"
7) change the content of "test1.txt"
Alfresco One and Alfresco Cloud should be synched with the same contents (test1.txt version2 and test2.txt)
Alfresco Cloud does not pull changes to Alfresco One in which you can find only test1.txt version1.
The same thing happens if you synch a document instead of a folder.