Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: 5.1
Fix Version/s: 5.1
Component/s: Synchronisation (Enterprise to Cloud)
Environment:On-Premise: Alfresco Enterprise v5.1.0 (r120322-b416) schema 9014
Cloud: Alfresco Cloud 42.0 (r120015-b54) : https://stagmy.alfresco.com/
1. Install Alfresco 5.1 and add settings for Cloud sync and hybrid workflow.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login on premise and create site and document.
2. Login on cloud and create site.
3. On premise for the created document select sync to cloud.
4. Enter the credentials for the Cloud user.
5. Select the cloud location to sync the document.
6. Check the "Lock on premise" option for the document that is synced and sync the document.
7. On premise the document has the locked label and it is synced with cloud.
8. Verify that the synced document doesn't have "Unlock document" option.
The "Unlock document" option is not available for the synced document.
According to the AONE-15458 test case the only way the synced document can be unlocked is to unsync it from cloud. Therefore the "Unlock document" option should not exist.
The "Unlock document" option is displayed when the document is locked and synced with cloud.
Note1: Regression since Alfresco Enterprise 5.0.2.
Note2: Tested also with Alfresco Cloud v5.0.0 (39.6.6Cloud r116894-b33) schema 8009 and the issue is also reproducible .