An exported tenant cannot be imported on another server
- start a fresh server (tried both 5.0.d and 5.1.d Community, Linux and Mac)
- log in as 'admin' to the Tenant Admin Console
- create a tenant (create acme.com password)
- log in to share as tenant admin (email@example.com), and upload a PDF file
- in the Tenant Admin Console, export the tenant (export acme.com /tmp/export/acme.com, confirmed that 6 files were generated)
- on a new server (same version, fresh installation), log in as 'admin' to the Tenant Admin Console
- import the tenant (import acme.com /tmp/export/acme.com)
The Tenant Admin Console should report a successful tenant import, and the tenant should be installed correctly.
The Tenant Admin Console is replaced with an error page showing an IntegrityException stack trace (see attached file). Logging in as the admin of the tenant does not work, i.e. tenant was not imported.
This issue is critical because a tenant backed up via the export feature cannot be restored, and a tenant migration to another server is not possible.