Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create any user from any network (e.g email@example.com).
2. Open MS Office and click file-open.
3. Specify the following url:
4. Specify credentials for the user created at step 1.
User's network is displayed.
"Path does not exist. Check the path and try again" error is displayed when trying to connect to "https://<envname>sp.alfresco.me/" .
- Also verified on Alfresco Cloud 43 - build #111 and the issue did not reproduce.
- Works as expected if https://<env-name>sp.alfresco.me/<network-name>/ url is specified at step 3 (list of sites for that network is retrieved).