Have Sync with Cloud option Enabled:
Steps to reproduce
1. Create site SiteOne and new folder - FolderOne in Document Library section.
2. Go to FolderOne and define a new plain text - FileOne with content/description.
3. At the level of the FileOne, perform Sync to Cloud and Lock 'on-premise' copy checked.
4. Go to Home and delete SiteOne from My Sites section.
5. In User - My Profile section, Trashcan, perform Recover for SiteOne displayed in the Deleted Documents and Folders section.
SiteOne is successfully recovered and displayed in My Sites section including FileOne
Message is displayed: Failed to recover siteone.
In alfresco.log is added:
Note: Tested also on 5.1.1. and the Site cannot be deleted when having Lock 'on-premise' copy for a synced file.