Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Resolution: Not a bug
Affects Version/s: 5.1.2, 5.2
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Share Application
Environment:Alfresco Share v5.2.0-SNAPSHOT
(r133903-b22, Aikau 22.214.171.124, Spring Surf 5.2.0-SNAPSHOT, Spring WebScripts 6.11, Freemarker 2.3.20-alfresco-patched, Rhino 1.7R4-alfresco-patched, Yui 2.9.0-alfresco-20141223)
Alfresco Enterprise v5.2.0
(r133904-b17) schema 10005
1. Any site is created by user1.
2. Any file (with versionable aspect) is created/uploaded into site's document library by user1.
3. user2 is added to site with "Contributor/Collaborator" role.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Login to Share as user1 (site's manager) and go to site's document library.
2. Hover over the create file and click "More -> Edit in Alfresco". Modify the content of the file and save the changes.
3. Logout and login as user2 (site's collaborator/contributor).
4. Go to the details page for the file created in preconditions and verify the available actions on the "Version History" section.
On the "Version History" section, previous version (1.0) is available "Revert" actions is not available.
On the "Version History" section, previous version (1.0) is available "Revert" actions is available.
Note: According to http://docs.alfresco.com/5.1/references/permissions_share_components.html (Document Library - Files only), "Revert to previous version" action should be available only for site's manager.