Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 6.0, 6.1
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Share Application
Environment:Alfresco Share v6.1.0-RC1
(rbe7850309cfe85b4a221b2417402f3851848f47d-b46, Aikau 220.127.116.11, Spring Surf 6.1.0-RC1, Spring WebScripts 6.20, Freemarker 2.3.20-alfresco-patched, Rhino 1.7R4-alfresco-patched, Yui 2.9.0-alfresco-20141223)
Steps to reproduce:
- Login to /share;
- Create a site;
- Go to site => Document Library;
- Upload a text-based file (eg. Content_Modle_Manager_Student_Lab_Guide.pdf );
- Open the file;
- Click on "Maximize" to view a larger preview and Observe the zoom percentage displayed on top of the document;
- Click "Zoom in" and Observe the zoom percentage displayed on top of the document;
Step 6. The zoom level has a new value after the file is maximized.
Step 7. The displayed percentage is increased after first "Zoom in" performed action.
Step 6. The zoom level is the same after the file is maximized. (video example 125%)
Step 7. The displayed percentage is not increased/displayed as expected.
- The steps from the video were performed on ACS 6.1.
- This behaviour is acting different, depending on the Browser window size.
|Browser window size: 1536 x 754|
|Screen size: 1536 x 864|
-> In the first video example (document_zoomIn_video1.zip) after "Zoom in" action is performed the percentage is "jumping", from 125% to 92%.
|Browser window size: 1920 x 970|
|Screen size: 1920 x 1080|
-> In the second video example (document_zoomIn_video2.7z) after "Zoom in", "Zoom out" action is performed and the percentage is not going to previously number as expected.