Summary of the Enhancement
"Redeploy app to another cluster" via activiti-admin shall be able to renew user/group IDs as activiti-app does
Steps that show the current behaviour
1) Create a dev and prod installation of APS - set cluster name to production for prod system connecting to same activiti-admin installation
2) Create one user on dev only just to ensure user IDs will be different
3) Create an identical user email@example.com on both systems - this will result in user ID 1002 on dev and 1001 on prod in a vanilla instance.
4) Create a process model with a human task assigned to kermit and an app using this model with the app being shared with kermit in dev
5) In activiti-admin, select the app and button "Redeploy app to another cluster", select production
The following error appear:
Ability to deploy between clusters with assumption that user IDs won't match and will be renewed. This may be achieved either by using all information about user beside the ID, or ability to remap all users so if between dev and prod match actual users. Activiti-app offers a renew ID checkbox while import to achieve the same.
The feature is only usable if all users in various clusters have the same user ids, this is often not the case.