Status: Done (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 3.0.0
Component/s: Document List
Sprint:ADF Sprint 64, ADF Sprint 74, ADF Sprint 75, ADF Sprint 76, ADF Sprint 77, ADF Sprint 78, ADF Sprint 79, ADF Sprint 80, ADF Sprint 81, ADF Sprint 82, ADF Sprint 83, ADF Sprint 84
Steps to reproduce:
1. Navigate to 'Content Services' page.
2. Open the 'Create Library' dialog.
3. Create a new library with a given name.
i.e. "first library"
4. Open the 'Create Library' dialog again.
5. Type the name of the library from Step 3 using a different case.
i.e. "FIRST Library"
6. Check the warning for existing library name.
The warning message for existing library name is not displayed.
The check for the library name is case sensitive as the API is returning the entry created at step 3.
The check for existing library name should not be case sensitive.