Steps to reproduce the issue:
- Login as your own user.
- Create 2 Folders, Folder1 and Folder2.
- Upload 2 files, fileA and fileB under Folder1, fileC and fileD under Folder2.
- Navigate to fileC and click on 'Move' from the Actions Menu.
- Move dialog is displayed.(Currently, the 'Move' icon is disabled by default, unless the user chooses a folder, unlike the behaviour on adfmaster)
- Navigate to the root folder of the user and click on 'Move'.
- The user gets the 'Move successful' message.
The user gets the 'Move successful' message but the chosen file hasn't moved.
The chosen file should be moved to the target folder chosen.
PS: The same behaviour has been noticed for the 'Copy' action as well. When user navigates to the root folder and clicks on 'Copy', the file is not copied and the following message is displayed : 'This name is already in use, try a different name'.
Please note, there is a work around for the above, if the user specifically chooses the Root folder, then the Copy and Move action are successful.