For example: - on ACA Trashcan & Libraries - context menu won't show until manually select the row
Steps to reproduce:
- login as any user
- go to Trashcan or any of the Libraries pages
- try to right-click exactly on the name text
Expected result: The context menu should open also when right clicking on the text - without previously selecting the item.
Actual result: The context menu does not open. The user must first select the item in order to open the context menu on name-text right-clicking.
NOTE: Investigate if this also causes the issues related to:
- header not being aligned with content - please check attached image.
- columns not aligned on Trashcan DL - check attachment
- long folder names inside the content node selector - check image