Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Security Level: external (External user)
Environment:Alfresco Enterprise v.3.4.4 (b480), QALAB Stack 3: Windows Server 2008 R2 x64, MS SQL Server 2008 R2, net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver jtds-1.2.5.jar, Tomcat 6.0.29 as a windows service, JDK 6 u22 x64, JAAS + Kerberos, Client: IE8.0.x, Windows 7
Steps to reproduce:
1. Install Lotus Quickr Connector and Lotus Notes, add team place;
2. Via Share create any site;
3. In folder "document library" create any file via windows explorer or via Share;
4. In WIndows explorer select any document, click right mouse button, then click Edit action;
5. Make Some changes and save it;
6. Select the document you have edited, click right mouse button, then click Check In action;
Expected result: File has been "Checked in" successfully.
Actual result: Notification window opens a new message "document has an error related to a previous save attempt. Please resolve the error before checking in the file" (please, see the attached screen).