Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 4.0 Enterprise
Fix Version/s: Triage
Security Level: external (External user)
Environment:Alfresco Test v4.0.0 (c 733) with Solr engine enabled; Windows 7 SP1 x64, PostgreSQL, Tomcat, Java 6 (all installer deployed); Alfresco client: Windows 7 SP1 x64, FF 3.6.24.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a clean Alfresco instance (do not start it);
2. Enable tenants:
- Locate <extension>\mt\
- Remove the .sample extension from the MT files: mt-admin-context.xml.sample, mt-contentstore-context.xml.sample, mt-context.xml.sample
3. Start Alfresco Server;
4. Log on Alfresco Explorer as admin user;
5. Access http://localhost:8080/alfresco/faces/jsp/admin/tenantadmin-console.jsp
6. Create a tenant using, for example, create alfresco admin c:/tenants/alfresco
7. Navigate to Admin Console;
8. Create a user with a username with created tenant domain, for example, cris1@alfresco
9. Verify that created user is present in users list;
10. Log on Explorer and then log off as cris1@alfresco;
11. Log on Explorer as tenant admin user, e.g. admin@alfresco
12. Navigate to Manage System Users page and verify that cris1@alfresco is present in users list;
13. Open edit profile page for cris1@alfresco user ---> Last Name and E-mail user properties are lost (please, see screen3.png);
Note, Last Name and E-mail user properties are still visible for non-MT admin.
It is not clear what the expected result should be here. According to Rep-104 one MT-admin is not able to see the users created by another MT-admin. Please, could you provide, if a non-MT admin is able to create MT-user, visible for MT-admin, or not? Besides, it is not possible to create a user with existing MT-domain by non-MT admin in 3.4.6 (b518).