Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 4.0 Enterprise
Environment:Alfresco 3.0 SP1 build 295
RHEL 5.2, Tomcat 5.5.26, PostgreSQL 8.3.5, JDK 6u7
Client: winxp, IE6, IE7, FF2, FF3
Resolution Time Custom Field:143 weeks, 5 days, 17 hours, 2 minutes, 2 seconds
User-unfriendly error if user with consumer role trying to save wiki page after session timeout
Steps to reproduce:
1. login to Share client as admin and create a site.
2. create a wiki page.
3. invite any user to the site with consumer role.
4. log out as admin and login as invited user.
5. find wiki page which was created by admin and start edit action.
6. Make some changes, wait while session expired and click on Save button.
Expected result: user-friendly error appears.
Actual Result: User-unfriendly error appears (please, see screen shot).