Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 4.0 Enterprise
Environment:Alfresco 3.0 build 100
Windows 2003 R2, MS SQL Server 2005, Tomcat 6.0.18, JDK 6u7 x32
Client: Vista, IE 7.0
Resolution Time Custom Field:150 weeks, 4 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes, 56 seconds
Script error on the document metadata window in case user trying to see document metadata for files, which were in doc lib for site which creator had been deleted.
Steps to reproduce:
1. log in to the application as user1
2. create any site.
3. upload any files to the Document library.
4. Assign workflow for uploaded files and add user2 as reviewer.
5. log out as user1
6. Log in as admin and delete user1.
7. Log in as user2.
8. In My Tasks click on the document link for workflow which was created by user1.
9. Click on the document name to see the doc's metadata
Expected Result: Correct metadata loading.
Actual Result: Script error on the document metadata page.