Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 4.1 Enterprise
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Share Application
Security Level: external (External user)
Environment:Alfresco 4.1 build 130, tomcat6, java6, postgresql (all installer deployed), windowx7, ie9, Solr
1. Alt least one network and at least one site are setup in Cloud;
2. User have access to the Cloud accounts;
3. Log in Alfresco Share (On-premise) as any user;
4. Create any site in Alfresco Share (On-premise);
5. Any file is created/uploaded into the Document Library, synced to Cloud and locked 'on-premise' copy;
6. Choose Delete option from More+ menu for created file (absent according specification);
7. Choose Move option from Selected drop down menu-->Move option is available but shouldn't be, pop-up window to choose target location for move action is appeared
8. Choose target location for move action and click Ok button-->Incorrect notification appears the successful move of the locked file, file is not moved.
Actual result: Message about the successful moved of the locked file, but file is displayed at the page.
Expected result: message about impossibility of move action should appear or Move option should be absent