Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 2.2 Enterprise
Fix Version/s: 4.0 Enterprise
Environment:Alfresco 2.2 SP3 build 385
RHEL 5.2 , Tomcat 6.0.18 ,Oracle 10.2 , JDK 5u16,
WinXP SP2, FF2
Resolution Time Custom Field:136 weeks, 4 days, 17 hours, 11 minutes, 3 seconds
This appears to be inconsistent, since uninvited users cannot access web project or staging sandbox, via WCM UI (JSF client).
We should remove all permissions that allow access to the web project / avm stores. This is also implied by the Delete Sandbox dialog which states "To remove this sandbox and the user from the Web Project, click OK."
1. As admin, create new web project "test1"
2. As admin, create new user "user1"
3. As user1, cannot see/access web project "test1"
4. As admin, invite "user1" to web project "test1" (eg. as a content manager)
5. As user1, can access web project "test1" and see all sandboxes
6. As user1, delete sandbox for "user1"
7. As user1, cannot access web project "test1" or staging sandbox
7. As user1, can access web project "test1" and staging sandbox. User Able to Edit web project settings and present in the Content managers group for selected web project;