Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 2.2 Enterprise
Fix Version/s: 4.0 Enterprise
Environment:Alfresco 2.2 SP3 build 385
RHEL 5.2 , Tomcat 6.0.18 ,Oracle 10.2 , JDK 5u16
Client: winxp, ie6, ff2
Resolution Time Custom Field:136 weeks, 3 days, 22 hours, 44 minutes, 5 seconds
Incorrect application behaviour and System Errors when user use actions for items which were deleted by another user
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create web project and invite two users as content managers.
2. Create any content in User1 sandbox.
3. Open User1 sandbox on machine1 as user1.
4. Open User1 sandbox on machine2 as user2.
5. On machine1 delete any content (for example 'test1') as user1.
6. On machine2 try to perform any action for 'test1' content as user2.
Expected Result: user friendly notification appears (says that content already deleted by another user)
Actual Result: Incorrect application behaviour and System Errors (please see attached screen shots and log file)