Entities created at bootstrap time can be deleted but not easily re-created in their original state.
This particular bug is about deleting by accident the "guest" user.
Once this is done, there is no way to access RSS feeds.
RSS feed access is already allected by https://issues.alfresco.com/jira/browse/ETWOTWO-843
So to reproduce the issue, you will have to follow the procedure described in https://issues.alfresco.com/jira/browse/ETWOTWO-843
1. Create any space;
2. Go to space details page;
3. Press Apply RSS Feed Template;
4. Choose RSS_2.0_recent_docs.ftl (the only variant) from drop-down list and press OK button;
Then the work around described in the bug:
5. Invite user Guest as consumer
6. Check the RSS feed can be accessed by anybody
7. Delete the user guest going the the user management interface as "admin"
8. Check access to the feed is now not allowed
9. Recreate the uer Guest with username "guest"
10. Re-invite user "guest"
Access is now denied
Access is allowed.