- Connect to an Alfresco folder over CIFs, with a user with read/write privileges.
- Select more than one file, right click
- Choose "Send to" -> "Compressed (zipped) Folder"
- The operation starts, but you get a pop-up saying :
"There is not enough space on the drive to perform this operation"
No errors are thrown in the alfresco.log. No errors are shown in the client's Event Log
A temp file gets created on the CIFs drive, with what looks like a random name. It is actually a valid zip file, but only contains the first two files selected (seemingly regardless of how many files were selected).
The temp file also cannot be renamed or copied or deleted over the CIFs connection. It can be deleted/copied over the webdav connection.
I don't think this is a Microsoft error, for two reasons:
1) 7-Zip and WinZip can create a zip file fine over an Alfresco CIFs
2) The in-built XP "Send To" works fine over a Terastation cifs interface.