Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Security Level: external (External user)
High level functional description
Extend the SharePoint integration to support Outlook 2003/2007 Meeting Workspaces as follows:
Create a Meeting Request in Outlook, add attendees, subject, location (optional)
Select meeting workspace option from the Outlook invite screen, enter Alfresco vti server details (e.g. http://myserver:7070/alfresco ), either create a new workspace or select existing workspace
- For create, this creates a new Alfresco Meeting Workspace site based on a new Meeting Workspace site prefix. Selecting existing will use the existing site specified.
- Users listed on the invite To.. list in the invite are automatically added as Site Collaborators in corresponding Share Meeting Workspace site.
- Link URL to the new site automatically included in the message body by Outlook.
One-off and recurring meetings are supported. Note: Recurring meetings use a single model object to represent the meeting series.
Updating the list of invitees using Outlook updates the list of Share site members accordingly. Note: Updating the members or the calendar entries in the Share site will not update the meeting details in Outlook.
Canceling the meeting using Outlook removes the calendar entries from the Share site calendar, note the site itself is not deleted, deleting the site needs to be done manually using Share.
- New 'Sites' filter on the My Sites dashlets to allow filtering by: All Sites (default) || Sites || Favorite Sites || Document Workspaces || Meeting Workspaces. Last filter setting should be persisted by the preference service.
- New My Meeting Workspaces dashlet: Displays a list of Meeting Workspace Sites user is a member of.