User unable to create Ad-hoc and Approve&Review workflows if it contains two different items with the same name but which are placed in different spaces
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a content "Resume.doc" in space Mike.
2. Create a content "Resume.doc" in space Alex.
2. start advabced workflow wizard for content which placed in Mike space.
3. choose Ad-hoc or Review&approve workflow type and click Next button
4. click on Add Resource link, enter "resume" text as search pattern and make search.
5. select "Resume.doc" content from space Alex and click on Add to List button.
6. Add any reviewer, add any description and click on the Finish button
Expected result: Workflow is correctly created
Actual results: Error appears. (please, see attached screen shot)