To reproduce the problem :
- Create a network drive from the Windows Seven Explorer to map letter L to Alfresco WebDAV (like http://localhost:8080/alfresco/webdav)
- open L in explorer
- create a folder Test from explorer
- go into Test
- in the right panel (file and folder list of Test), right click and select "New Text file" -> a new empty text file is created in L
- connect to Alfresco DM as admin
- try to create an ACP of the Test folder including its contents -> error " A namespace prefix is not registered for uri urn:schemas-microsoft-com:"
This problem is caused by Microsoft setting custom properties on files through a PROPPATCH call :
As a workaround one can reference the attached custom model to declare the missing URIs.