When Title and Description is updated, the change isn't reflected across a two different browsers (IE and Firefox).
The steps below works/result the same if you login with the same users or 2 different users.
1. Start firefox, login to share
2. In Share Site document library, create a online text document, Name:aaa, Title:aaa, Description:aaa
3. Start IE, login to share, navigate to the document above
4. Document has aaa on the 3 fields.
5. In IE update to Name:bbb, Title:bbb, Description:bbb using edit metadata in document details
6. In IE Verify the updated Metadata in Document details
7. Switch back to Firefox. view document details for the now named document bbb
EXPECTED: All values should be bbb, actual Name:bbb, Title:aaa, Description:aaa
8. Navigate to the document in the Node Browser. Actually stored, bbb for all fields
9. Still in Firefox, udate to Name:ccc, Title:ccc, Description:ccc
10. In firefox, Verify the updated Metadata in Document details
11. Switch back to IE. view document details for the now named document ccc
EXPECTED: All values should be ccc, actual Name:ccc, Title:bbb, Description:bbb
12. Navigate to the document in the Node Browser.
EXPECTED: ccc for all values, actuall stored cm:name:ccc, cm:description:bbb, cm:title:bbb
This step 12 makes it critical, as it actually can store wrong values.