1. Create 2 machines (system1 and system2)
System 1 will be the receiver and system 2 will be the source
2. On System 2, create a new web project called testA.
3. In the "Configure Recievers" section, add system 1 as a Deployment Receiver.
e.g. Type: Live Server, Display Name: System1, Transport Name: default, Host: host_system1
Port: 50500, username: admin, password: admin, Target Name: avm
4. Admin is logged in to system2;
5. Created web project testA is opened;
6. Add two content items to sandbox;
7. Submit both content items one by one;
8. On System 1 create a Web Project called testA-live;
9. On System 2 - deploy second snapshot to system1;
Deployment fails with an access denied exception
All files are deployed correctly
Node: The same error if two files submit in one snapshot and deploy this snapshot