When adding a association to a document and associate some documents. the target associations are gone after copying the source document.
I've created a Document and added the aspect cm:referencing, so that I was able to reference other document via association cm:references.
Then I added a few references and copied the node.
When I took a look at the copy the associations are gone.
[ Problem ]
When copying nodes which have associations, only child-association(s) will be included, target associations are missing.
[ Steps for replication ]
- Go into the /extension/ folder and activate the example model files (exampleModel.xml and example-model-context.xml)
- Fix model according to "
ALF-5053: Sample model incompatible with default copy behaviour"
- Go into the web-client-config-custom.xml and uncomment the section which enables the example model content.
- Start Alfresco.
- Create two test spaces under Company Home ('test1' and 'test2')
- Add a document to 'test1' and set the type as 'Standard Operating Procedure', just click finish.
- Add another two documents to 'test1' as standard content type (these will be our associations).
- Go into the properties of the first (SOP) document and set the property "signOff" (this is our target association) as one of the second documents.
- Now set the "processSteps" property as the last document (this is our child association) and click OK.
- Make a copy of the first (SOP) document.
- Paste into the 'test2' space.
- Go into the properties of the copied node.
The "signOff" and "processSteps" document links should be present on the copied document.
The "processSteps" document is missing