Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 3.1 Enterprise
Fix Version/s: 4.0 Enterprise
Environment:lfresco 3.2 Labs build 1979 Stack 1
2x nodes cluster using RHEL 5.2, Tomcat 6.0.18, MySQL 5.1.31, JDK 6u14, JGroups TCP, Windows XP, FF3
1. Login to Alfresco as admin;
2. Create a web form based web project;
3. Invite any User 1 to the project with a Content Publisher role;
4. Create several web form based contents;
5. Submit the contents and perform the whole workflow;
6. Login to Alfresco JSF-client as User 1;
7. Go to Company Home-> Data Dictionary-> Web Forms;
8. Click on 'Regenerate Renditions' icon for the web form added to the created web project;
9. Chose the appropriate web project and any correct criteria (e.g."Choose this option to regenerate all renditions of all form generated content within the selected web project") and press 'Next' button;
The following error occurs: "05220073 Access Denied. You do not have the appropriate permissions to perform this operation"
9. Summary page is displayed. "N renditions have been regenerated in web project 'web prject's name'" message is displayed.