Share Manage Permissions fails to show Permissions popup
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to Share, search for site "swsdp" -> Project Library -> Meeting Notes
2. Select all
3. Selected Items -> Manage Permissions. The permissions popup will appear.
4. Click Use Defaults. Share says that permissions were updated.
5. Navigate to another folder, eg.
site -> swsdp -> Project Library -> Agency Files -> Images
6. Select all content.
7. Selected Items -> Manage Permissions
You should see the permissions popup.
Share just shows the document library root instead of the permission popup.
NOTE: going via Share -> Repository does not show the problem because selected items -> manage permissions never appears.