Activities dashlets do not record Online Edits. After an online edit, the Site Dashboard -> Site Activities dashlet and the User Dashboard -> My Activities dashlet do not show that the file was edited. However, the Site Dashboard -> Site Content and User Dashboard -> My Documents dashlets do show that the file was "Modified just now".
1. Enable SPP with vti.server.external.host=IP-address-of-Alfresco
2. Create a site and upload a .docx Word document to your site document library
3. From a Windows client with Office 2007 and IE installed, click Edit Online
4. Make some changes
5. Save changes and close Office application
6. Wait for ten minutes and refresh site dashboard page.
7. Check Site Activities and Site Content dashlets on Site Dashboard
8. Check My Activities and My Documents dashlets on User Dashboard
All dashlets should show that the document was edited just now.
SITE DASHBOARD shows:
Site Content Modified just now by OK
Site Activities added 31 minutes ago NOT OK
USER DASHBOARD shows:
My Activities added 31 minutes ago NOT OK
My Documents Modified just now OK