Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: 4.2.2
Fix Version/s: 4.2.3
Component/s: Alfresco Explorer
Environment:Enterprise v4.2.2 (r70245-b51).
Suse 11.3 x64, Oracle 11g v220.127.116.11, Ojdbc6.jar (use 'jdbc:oracle:thin' in db_url), Tomcat 7.0.42, JDK 7 U25 X64.
Client: Windows 7 SP1 x64, FF v29.0.1
- Log in to Alfresco Explorer as admin user.
- Open the Admin Console > Manage System Users page.
- Click on the Create User button.
- Enter any valid data into the First Name and the Last Name fields.
- Enter an email address with an underscore in the domain, e.g. test1@test_1.com.
- Click on the Next button.
"Email format is not valid" message is displayed. Please, see the attached screen1.png.
The email is correct. It should be processed successfully. No error should occur.
- The issue was not reproduced on Enterprise v4.2.1 (r63452-b50).
- The issue seems to be a regression since
MNT-8444, i.e. the error came from the released 4.2.2 (r70245-b51).
- The issue was not reproduced in Share - the email domain was processed correctly via Share Admin Console.
- Set the higher "Major" priority because of the regression.