Type: Service Pack Request
Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Resolution: Not a bug
Affects Version/s: 184.108.40.206
Fix Version/s: None
Database: SQL Server
App Server: Tomcat
Mobile Version: Other
Workdesk Version: Not Applicable
When a custom model/task is added to a workflow the form no longer validates properly. If a mandatory form field is not filled out and the user clicks "Task Done" the form rejects the submission as expected. But also the "Task Done" button is greyed out. If the mandatory field is completed the "Task Done" button is still greyed out.
- Attached is a activiti process def, model and share config.
1. Install the attached workflow configs
2. Start a Support Review and Approve Acitiviti Process
3. Select and assignee
4. Click Start Workflow
5. go to the Reivew Task
6. leave the mandatory "Comment" field empty
7. Click Approve
8. now enter text in the "Comment" field
Approve is still grey out after text is entered in the comment field. i.e. the "Approve" button is still not available.
Once text is entered the "Approve" should be available.
Click cancel button. Go back into the workflow. Now "Approve" button is available.