Type: Hot Fix Request
Affects Version/s: 4.2.3
Fix Version/s: 220.127.116.11
Environment:Alfresco 4.2.3, MySQL, RHEL, Tomcat
I see an issue where a file with the versionable aspect is deleted via WebDav does not show up in "Managed Deleted Items". I've verified I can delete this in either Alfresco Explorer or Share and it will show up in MDI, however.
Steps to replicate:
1. Install 4.1.8 (also tested and replicated in 4.2.3)
2. Mount a WebDav drive for 4.1.8
3. In browser upload testfile1.
4. Add the versionable aspect to testfile1.
5. Go to the WebDav drive from a Windows 7 client and delete testfile1 inside Windows Explorer.
6. In browser and Alfresco Explorer, look in Managed Deleted Items (via User Profiles with admin user).
Testfile1 should show up in Managed Deleted Items
Testfile1 is not there
I ran the following sql to ensure the testfile1 was not in the system:
SELECT X.Name, an.uuid, an.audit_created AS 'Date Deleted', an.audit_modifier AS 'Deleted by User' FROM (SELECT np.node_id, np.string_value AS Name FROM alf_node_properties np, alf_qname q WHERE np.qname_id=q.id AND q.local_name='name' AND np.node_id IN (SELECT an.id FROM alf_node an, alf_store store WHERE an.store_id = store.id AND store.protocol = 'archive' AND store.identifier = 'SpacesStore')) AS X, alf_node AS an WHERE X.node_id=an.id ORDER BY 'Date Deleted', 'Deleted by User';
After running this, the testfile1 does not show up in the results. The customer confirms he gets the same.
Customer urgency: this is listed as a severity level 4. The urgency from the customer's point of view is low to medium.
Fix version: The customer has an Enterprise subscription. In the past they have requested a number of hotfixes but have not mentioned it thus far while I've been working this case.