This is request for service pack correction in 4.1.10 if feasible.
No auditing entries generated for failed logins.
- I manage to reproduce this in Alfresco 4.2.2 but not in Alfresco 4.1.4, but is issue in 4.1.7-4.1.9
Steps to reproduce
- make sure that you have this parameter in your alfresco-global.properties:
- start Alfresco
- login as administrator (admin, admin)
- go to this link: http://localhost:8080/alfresco/service/api/audit/query/alfresco-access
- you should see and entry for the successful login of the admin user.
- try to login with an unknown user (eg: username/password: aaa/123)
The above link: http://localhost:8080/alfresco/service/api/audit/query/alfresco-access, does not show the failed login attempt entry of the unknown user aaa
The above link, should record the attempt to login from the unknown user aaa.