While trying to upload a new profile picture for a user, the enter key event for the "Select files to upload" butto is not accepted in some supported browsers (at least in Firefox 33). In some browsers it works (e.g. IE 11) but there the dialog looks completely different (see attached screenshots for Firefox and IE)
[Steps to reproduce]
1. Login to Share with any user in Firefox 33
2. From the dropdown menu appearing when clicking on your user name in the upper right corner select "My Profile"
3. Click the "Edit profile" button
4. Now use your keyboard for navigation: Press the tab button several times until the "Upload" button is selected and press enter to open the upload dialog
5. In the enw dialog, use the tab key again to select the "Select files to upload" button and press the Enter key
Depending on the browser, nothing might happen:
In IE 11, a window opens enables you to browse to your new profile picture.
In Firefox 33, nothing happens
It should behave consitently in all supported browsers and a browsing window should open.
=> This is also an accessibility requirement
I reproduced the problematic issue with Alfresco 5.0 and Firefox AND Alfresco 126.96.36.199. PLease clone the MNT if needed for other ALfresco versions.