Changes made on activiti-transitions.js and transitions.js to fix
MNT-11361 did not make it to 4.2.4
Steps to reproduce from
- Install alfresco 4.2.4 using the installer
- Download the custom workflow files (creative workflow) from ftp.alfresco.com under the path ftp://ftp.alfresco.com/support/Jira_Related/MNT-11361
- Copy the files from jiraFiles/extension into $TOMCAT_HOME/shared/classes/alfresco/extension these are the workflow files
- Navigate to the directory $TOMCAT_HOME/shared/classes/alfresco/web-extension and rename the file share-config-custom.xm to share-config-custom.xml.bak
- Copy the file jiraFiles/web-extension/share-config-custom.xml to $TOMCAT_HOME/shared/classes/alfresco/web-extension this file contains the forms for the custom workflow
- Start alfresco
- Login to alfresco share as admin and click the repository link
- Upload a document
- Mouse over the new document to see its actions and click on "More..."
- Select "Start Workflow" to start a workflow
- Under the workflow selection pick "Creative Workflow"
- Fill out all of the mandatory fields (marked with an asterisk) and provide admin as the "approvers" and "owner" fields, this will allow to start the workflow
- Click on the "Tasks" menu and select "My Tasks"
- Click on the task "title" to open up the task details
- Delete the value from any of the mandatory fields ie"Core Product Core" and share will highlight it as red
- Click on approve or reject to get the error message from the interface "The value cannot be empty"
- The clicked button is now disabled
- Fill out the required field again
Expected Behaviour :
The button that gets disabled should be enabled after all mandatory properties are given.
Observed Behaviour :
The error message disappears but the approve/reject button remain disabled.