When the workflow start button, in the "start task" form of any workflow, is clicked multiple times consecutively, multiple tasks are created.
Steps To reproduce
- Login to Share UI
- Navigate to 'My Tasks' page
- Click 'Start Workflow'
- Select a workflow ex. 'New Task', populate the form and assign a 'Assignee'
- Click rapidly (ex. double click, a common habit for some Windows users) the 'Start Workflow'
- Multiple workflow tasks get created for each click before page switches to workflow task is created for the same form
- One workflow task gets created, regardless of how many clicks on the "Start Workflow" button occurs.
This is a bit difficult to replicate if you have a fast system.