Share: Items remain selected after Move or Copy actions
Steps to Reproduce:
1. create share "oldfolder" containing some content items
2. create empty folder "newfolder"
3. browse to "oldfolder" and tick the tickboxes of all the content items
4. click Selected Items -> move to -> (under Path) select "newfolder" - > click Move
5. Click on "newfolder" to view its contents
The moved items are still shown with the tickboxes ticked.
The tickboxes should be unticked because the user may wish to perform a different operation such as Delete but not on those content items.
This is a client issue because another browser session viewing the same "newfolder" will NOT show the ticked tickboxes. Neither will the ticked tickboxes appear if the user presses F5 to refresh the browser page.
The customer understands our point-of-view but this behavour is a big inconvenience to them and the workaround is not easy (for them).