When you create a calendar event in a site (not using today´s date for that event) and then searching for the event name, clicking on the result won´t open the event. Instead, it seems like the modification date of the event is opened in the calendar.
[Steps to reproduce]
1. Login to Share
2. Have a site prepared using a Calendar page in additon to standard document library. (Use customize Site to add Calendar page if needed)
3. From the site dashboard, jump into the calendar
4. Create an event in the past, e.g. two months back
5. In the event details, give an event name under the "What" mandatory field and save the event
6. From the search, search for this event by using the event anme given in previous step
7. Click on the event given in the results
Not the event date is opened, but the current date/modification date.
The event should be opened correctly in the calendar using the event date.
- Reproduced in 126.96.36.199
- Customer tried also in 4.1.9 and there it also does not work. We might think of a fix for other branches and CLONE this JIRA if needed.