[ Problem ]
When creating a DataList with a column holding a d:category, the node ref is displayed in share instead of the value of the category
[ Description ]
When adding a column to a custom datalist of type d:category, any subsequent categories selected display as the noderef for that category
[ Steps to reproduce ]
1. Install Alfresco (5.0.1)
2. Place the attached model & context files into the ~\alfresco\extension ('supportCaseModel.xml' & 'supportCase-context.xml')
3. Paste the contents of the attached 'supportCaseShareConfig.xml' into the ~\alfresco\web-extension\share-config-custom.xml
4. Start Alfresco and create a site with Datalists
5. Create a new datalist 'Subject Matter Expert List' and add a row setting 'Therapeutic Area' with one or more categories
6. Fill in the rest of the options on the datalist and click save
If a property of type d:category is in the datalist the underlying script to populate the datalist should recognize this and perform an additional step to retrieve the names of the categories attached
Datalists containing a property of d:category show the noderefs for the categories selected.
Currently unable to see if category nodes are in fact supported in a datalist or whether we've ever handled them before.
Unsure if modifying evaluator.lib.js and adding a new case to datagrid.js for cm:category might be an idea, i.e.