Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: RM 2.2.1, 4.2.4, 5.0.1
Fix Version/s: None
App Server: Tomcat
Mobile Version: Not Applicable
Customer have noticed that the Records Management module do not audit read Contents, such as "Download" action.
This has caused loss of audit records for several of their customers and therefore is a Blocker issue.
Content reads are audited by default for the rest of Alfresco documents outside the File Plan, so one would have thought that for Records is even more important.
The customer would like to have Record Download being audit for RM records.
Steps to reproduce
- Create and navigate to Record Management site.
- Create file plan with category and folder then file a Record
- Access to the document details
- Click on Download Record
- Click on "View audit log" Action.
- Actual: The read content is not been audited
- Expected: The Record Download/Read content action is audited and display in Audit log.
Also replicated in v5.0.1 using RM 2.3.
Screencast video recording for 5.0.1: http://screencast.com/t/WFRh47YU7